How to make money in BITMINISTER?
Since the principal can be requested back with no commission at all and you earn from 3% daily, it would be wise to invest for 2 weeks, withdraw daily earnings and then withdraw 80% of principals, let the remaining 20% keep earning you, then you have broke even (100% of your investment returned to you) and you keep earning daily.
Contact Admin: support form
Hosting: TOV Highload Systems
Known verified deposits: $6.1k+ (Jun 15, 2016); $5.3k+ (Jun 13, 2016); $3.6k (Jun 10, 2016); $865 (Jun 7, 2016)
MY INVSESTMENTS PORTFOLIO
Jun 13, 2016: Released full deposit from BITMINISTER, my result was 122.63%, following profit of 0.02263 BTC.
Jun 6, 2016: Joined to BITMINISTER with 0.10 BTC deposit.